lunedì 14 febbraio 2011

People always call me weird, but I have a good excuse—my childhood with a mental family.


i.e.

Reactions toward the “Is the glass half full or half empty question”:


Mom: OH LOOK, someone was kind enough to give us a glass of milk (doesn’t notice it’s half empty). People are soooooo nice praise God!!!!!


Dad: Hey, look, no one’s drinking this. It was obviously bad, because they left half of it, and that means no one wants this, so I will drink it all (without asking anyone else if they want any). *chug*


Older Sister (Faith): OMG, MUST DILUTE MUST DILUTE!!! *Puts a drop in a cup and fills with water and sips some of it* Aha, a full cup!


Younger Sister (Joyce): WHO DRANK HALF THIS CUP?! IMMA KILL THEM!!!!!!!


Me: *Had poisoned the full glass of milk*

*Random person drops dead*

Aha, YOU drank it…


Grandma: This tastes bad. Milk from Taiwan is better.


Grandpa: *Ignores*. He doesn’t drink liquid…sort of surprising how he’s still alive.





And there you have it. It's not my fault I'm insane.


1 commento:

  1. Look at my comment on the previsous post, you will see the qualification I used was not "weird". Miss you a lot!

    RispondiElimina